A typical hike looks like this:
• Your dog is picked up at your house, or your place of choice.
• Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to a trailhead in the surrounding Santa Fe area.
• The pack will go on a 1.5 to 2 hour adventure, where your dog will have regular access to water, sniffing spots, and a ton of fun!
• Each dog will also have their own water bowl, and if desired a dog pack for a harder workout. Eventually, each dog will have a GPS collar for extra safety and insurance.
• On each hike, I will take photos and videos and be attentive to each dogs hiking experience.
• Every dog parent will have access to the photos, videos, and GPS information immediately from that day’s hike.
• Your dog will return home happy and tired!